Introductions Forum

Petit - EDS Airplane

Petit - EDS Airplane

by Heather Petit -
Number of replies: 1

Three things people don't already know? 

Um. The cohort knows I'm a non-Christian UU, so that's more for Michael Wilson's info so I don't think I'll count it. (I don't know what your preferred form of address is.)

1. I'm an introvert (even though I don't act like the typical introvert). 

2. I specialized for a few years in changing cultural dynamics of teams and team-client interactions. That was some of the most satisfying work I've ever done. 

3. I am neurodiverse (also probably not news to many in the cohort). That is, my brain doesn't work like other people's brains, and I have a bunch of (female) autism traits. (Which are not the same as male autism traits.) Mostly, people don't notice. And sometimes it's hard to miss. smile 

Thing I learned about leadership from watching the video (or that at least came to mind): 

It is entirely possible to be clueless about the implications of what you're doing while you're doing it, especially if you're passionate about what you do. (hot coffee to the face of your client, anyone?) 

In reply to Heather Petit

Re: Petit - EDS Airplane

by Michael Wilson -

Heather -- thanks for the introduction to me and the new information for the class.  Looking forward to meeting you on Friday evening!