Announcements

Fourth module for Moodle now available

Fourth module for Moodle now available

by Myka Kennedy Stephens -
Number of replies: 0

Hello everyone,

The fourth and final Orientation Challenge exercise is now available on the Moodle course site. It is Getting to Know the Student Handbook, which is also now available in electronic format on the Seminary's website. You'll be receiving a print copy at orientation. Please take a moment to log in and complete the activity by Friday, July 27 to be eligible to win a prize.

Just a reminder, those who finish the library module by this Friday, July 20 will also be eligible to win a prize.

One note about the library module: The first page links to an interactive map of the library and then asks a question about it. I've just been alerted that the server that hosts that interactive map is returning an error. I'm not certain how long this has been happening since it did work last week when the module went live. If you have not yet completed the library module, you may also find the answer to the question related to the map in our Building Use Policies, which can be found by clicking the link to Library Policies from the library's website.

The server that hosts the library's interactive map will be fixed when I return from vacation on July 26. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Any questions about the orientation challenge? Please post them in the Q & A forum and one of us will try to answer.

Looking forward to meeting you in two weeks,
Deaconess Myka