2023 Spring Semester Registration
Online Registration for 2023 Spring Semester will be open November 15 - December 9, 2022 in AMOS.
2023 SPRING SEMESTER REGISTRATION
Includes Term Two (2nd Five Weeks), Term Three, DMIN Term
Term Two (2nd Five Weeks, Day Program): January 3, 2023 - February 3, 2023
Term Two (2nd Five Weeks, Weekend Program): January 6, 2023 - February 4, 2023
Term Three (Day Program): February 14, 2023 - April 28, 2023
Term Three (Weekend Program): February 17, 2023 - April 29, 2023
DMIN Spring Term: April 11, 2023 - June 16, 2023
Course Schedules 2022-23
- Choose School Year: 2022/23 Semester/Term: Spring
- Click on Add/Drop Courses
- Click on course number to select courses
Follow These Steps for Registration
1. Advising Clearance: Students should schedule meetings with their advisers well in advance of the registration deadline to review their records, their proposed registration and to be cleared to register for the next semester.
2. Financial Clearance: Be sure your Seminary account is clear, and that all forms, documents required by Admissions, Field Education or the Registrar have been submitted as requested, and library resources are returned when due. Your Seminary account must be up to date in order to register for the next semester.
3. Registration Holds: Even if your adviser has cleared you for on-line registration, you may be placed on Registration Hold for any of the following:
- Outstanding balance on your Seminary account.
- Outstanding documents or resources such as transcripts, clearances, references, library resources, etc.
4. Registration Advisories: Read all REGISTRATION ADVISORIES to be advised of any special circumstances or differences in scheduling (e.g., Registration for CPE, Directed Study, Cross Cultural, etc.).
5. Register in AMOS: After you have completed steps 1 through 4, register through AMOS during the published registration period.
Late Registrations: After the deadline for online registration, complete the Late Registration Form, have it signed by your adviser, and submit it to the registrar.
6. Textbooks: Master level textbook information will be available at a later date. FREE SHIPPING DATES will be announced at a later date. The bookstore where you can purchase texts for Master classes is accessible from the button at the top of this page. We highly encourage you to wait until after you receive textbook buying information to order your books, even if you will be using a site other than MBS Direct, in case there are adjustments to the book lists.