- 2020 Fall Semester Registration
Online Registration for 2020 Fall Semester is open between April 6 and May 6.
After May 6, register using the Late Registration Form (late fee applies).
2020 FALL SEMESTER REGISTRATION
Includes Term One, Term Two (1st Five Weeks), DMIN Term
Term One (Day Program): August 25, 2020 - October 30, 2020
Term One (Weekend Program): August 21, 2020 - October 24, 2020
Term Two (1st Five Weeks, Day Program): Nov. 10, 2020 - Dec. 18, 2020
Term Two (1st Five Weeks, Weekend Program): Nov. 6, 2020 - Dec. 19, 2020
DMin Fall Term: Online Registration will be from July 1-15, 2020
Register on-line for Fall Semester: April 6, 2020 - May 6, 2020
- Course Schedules 2020-21
- Follow These Steps for Registration
1. Advising Clearance: Students should schedule meetings with their advisers well in advance of the registration deadline to review their records, their proposed registration and to be cleared to register for the next semester. The adviser must clear the student in SonisWeb in order to be able to register online. (See also "Registration Holds" below.)
2. Financial Clearance: Be sure your Seminary account is clear, and that all forms, documents required by Admissions, Field Education or the Registrar have been submitted as requested, and library resources are returned when due. Your Seminary account must be up to date in order to register for the next semester.
3. Registration Holds: Even if your adviser has cleared you for on-line registration, you may be placed on Registration Hold for any of the following:
- Outstanding balance on your Seminary account.
- Outstanding documents or resources such as transcripts, clearances, references, library resources, etc.
4. Registration Advisories: Read all REGISTRATION ADVISORIES to be advised of any special circumstances or differences in scheduling (e.g., Registration for CPE, Directed Study, Cross Cultural, etc.).
5. Register in SonisWeb: After you have completed steps 1 through 4, register through SonisWeb during the published registration period. Your SonisWeb ID is your Seminary-assigned email address; your PIN was chosen by you.
Late Registrations: After the deadline for online registration, complete the Late Registration Form, have it signed by your adviser, and submit it to the registrar; late registration fee will apply.
6. Textbooks: Master level textbook information will be sent via email from Jamie Beth Schindler by April 6. The bookstore where you can purchase texts for Master classes beginning June 25 is accessible from the button at the top of this page. The free shipping day for Master's Classes is July 22. We highly encourage you to wait until June 25, even if you will be using a site other than MBS Direct, in case there are adjustments to the book lists. Doctoral level textbook information will be sent to students at a later date.