Online Registration for 2021 Spring Semester is open between November 16 and December 11, 2020.
After December 11, register using the Late Registration Form (late fee applies).
2021 SPRING SEMESTER REGISTRATION
Includes Term Two (2nd Five Weeks), Term Three, DMIN Term
Term Two (2nd Five Weeks, Day Program): Jan. 5, 2021 - Feb. 5, 2021
Term Two (2nd Five Weeks, Weekend Program): Jan. 8, 2021 - Feb. 6, 2021
Term Three (Day Program): February 16, 2021 - April 30, 2021
Term Three (Weekend Program): February 19, 2021 - May 1, 2021
DMin Spring Term: April 6, 2021 - June 11, 2021
Register on-line for Spring Semester: November 16, 2020 - December 11, 2020
1. Advising Clearance: Students should schedule meetings with their advisers well in advance of the registration deadline to review their records, their proposed registration and to be cleared to register for the next semester. The adviser must clear the student in SonisWeb in order to be able to register online. (See also "Registration Holds" below.)
2. Financial Clearance: Be sure your Seminary account is clear, and that all forms, documents required by Admissions, Field Education or the Registrar have been submitted as requested, and library resources are returned when due. Your Seminary account must be up to date in order to register for the next semester.
3. Registration Holds: Even if your adviser has cleared you for on-line registration, you may be placed on Registration Hold for any of the following:
- Outstanding balance on your Seminary account.
- Outstanding documents or resources such as transcripts, clearances, references, library resources, etc.
4. Registration Advisories: Read all REGISTRATION ADVISORIES to be advised of any special circumstances or differences in scheduling (e.g., Registration for CPE, Directed Study, Cross Cultural, etc.).
5. Register in SonisWeb: After you have completed steps 1 through 4, register through SonisWeb during the published registration period. Your SonisWeb ID is your Seminary-assigned email address; your PIN was chosen by you.
Late Registrations: After the deadline for online registration, complete the Late Registration Form, have it signed by your adviser, and submit it to the registrar; late registration fee will apply.
6. Textbooks: Master level textbook information is available here. The bookstore where you can purchase texts for Master classes beginning December 3rd is accessible from the button at the top of this page. The free shipping day for books for Master's Classes is December 11th. We highly encourage you to wait until after December 3rd to order your books, even if you will be using a site other than MBS Direct, in case there are adjustments to the book lists. Doctoral level textbook information will be sent to students at a later date.